Corporate Redirect

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DISCOUNT: 20% off ALL ORDERS

Save 20% On all Scentsy Order's Today Only!

I am in the true spirit of Christmas right now! I want to extend a discount to my blog & Facebook Friends!

All orders placed TODAY ONLY will get 20% off ALL products purchased. Discount comes off of Total price before taxes & shipping.

You MUST email me to get this offer! Megan (at) Midwestwickless (dot) com
Please send me an email with your order  & all questions - I am accepting Paypal payments as well for this discount!

You will not get this discount anywhere else, this is exclusively with me TODAY ONLY! Act fast!

Want more? - Spend $50  or more (after discount) and recieve FREE SHIPPING, too!


NOTE: Again, you MUST EMAIL ME your order to be processed - if you order directly through my page you will not qualify for the discount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment